DALITSO Bursary Scheme is open for application and is inviting all intending beneficiaries to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Dalitso Holdings is a Human Resources (HR) Management Firm, formed in in the year 2005, serving all kinds of businesses throughout Sub-Saharan in Africa.
Dalitso render business enterprise with Human Resources skillfulness to carry out their strategic objectives as a starring provider of outsourced Human Resources Services. The company’s services includes Enlisting & Selection, giving of bursaries, Management of payroll, Preparation & Improvement, Headhunting, and Beginning Human Resources.
FIELDS COVERED IN DALITSO BURSARY PROGRAMME
Dalitso is inviting qualified students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Bursaries will be awarded for studies within the following fields:
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Software Development
EXPENSES COVERED IN THE DALITSO BURSARY PROGRAMME
The bursaries will provide covering for the following underlisted expenses: registration fees, school fees, textbook allowance, meal allowance, travel allowance, and university accommodation.
Cafegist is committed to updating you with the latest bursary/scholarship opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Dalitso Bursary.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE DALITSO BURSARY
All intending beneficiaries must satisfy the following minimum entry requirements before submitting application for this bursary (please note that failure to satisfy all the entry requirements will lead to your automatic disqualificaton):
- You must be acitizen of South Africa
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years old
- You must have completed your Matriculation
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 75% in Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying toward a 4-year program, within one of the fields of study listed above
- You must be registered or provisionally accepted to study at a recognized and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 65% in your 1st year of tertiary studies if currently you are a student
- You must also be in financial needto be able to access the bursary.
APPLICATION PROCESS FOR DALITSO BURSARY
All Applications must be submitted online via Dalitso Bursary Application 2023
Submit clear copies of the following underlisted documents supporting documentation along with your application form (Note that it is compulsory to submit these documents– if any items are missing, it will definitely lead to disqualification):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Proof of registration/ acceptance (on institutions letterhead)
- Full academic record, if currently studying (on institutions letterhead)
- Tuition Fee Invoice (on institutions letterhead)
- Fee Statement (on institutions letterhead)
- Accommodation Invoice (on institutions letterhead)
- Parent’s or guardian’s ID documents (certified copies)
- Proof of Income
- Curriculum Vitae
- The Attestationalletter indicating why you believe you should be awarded a bursary.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE DALITSO BURSARY
THE BURSARY PROVIDER CAN BE CONTACTED VIA
For any information relating to this bursary programme, please kindly contact Dalitso directly:
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 012 753 2425
Cafegist Category: Scholarships