A popular Nursing course if the Parchment in Nursing offered at the Gauteng College of Nursing (GCoN).
ATTENTION PLEASE: Don’t miss any Updates – Follow the Cafegist Facebook Page!
The following courses are offered in the following campuses
- Ann Latsky Campus
- Chris Hani Baragwanath Lot
- SG Lourens Campus
- Bonalesedi Campus
Admission conditions for the Parchment in Nursing are as follows:
The Applicant Must be a South African citizen, who resides in the Gauteng Province.
- Have an First School leaving Certificate, a National Senior Certificate, presently in Grade 12 or National Vocational Certificate.
- Primary Health elderly Certificate English HG D or SG C, Biology HG D or SG C, Mathematics HG D or SG C and an M score of 17
- National Senior Certificate English Level 4, Life lores Level 4, Mathematics Level 4 or Maths knowledge position 5, and an APS of 27 or further( Life Orientation counts half the score).
- National Vocational Certificate 50 in Abecedarian Subjects (English First fresh Language, Maths/ Maths knowledge, Life Orientation) and 60 in the Vocational Subjects( SA Health Care System, Public Health, The mortal Body and Mind and Community acquainted Primary Care).
- Current Grade 12 learners must meet the National Senior Certificate conditions in their Grade 11 final results.
How important is South African Nursing Council School freights Per Session?
Methods To Apply for Gauteng College Of Nursing
- You’re needed to register a profile on the Pupil nanny Input Parchment In Nursing System before you can apply. All applications must be done on the GPG Professional Job Centre system.
- Original documents will be uploaded on the system, still you’ll be needed to take supporting documents to the selection centre should you be shortlisted.
- No hand delivered or posted applications will be accepted, all operations must be done online.
Cafegist Category: Students Portal