Apply for the Business School MRes + PhD literacy in operation and Business and take the chance to get come world- class experimenters who’ll respond to the most important societal challenges. The University of Exeter will award the education for the academic time 2023- 2024.
Business School MRes + PhD Scholarships: The aspirants must be scholars who meet the PhD entry criteria. International and home country public scholars can both apply. The aspirants must be willing to work as tutoring or exploration sidekicks for 23 days (180 hours) a time to be considered. A applicable bachelorette’s degree is also essential. The winners can anticipate to be awarded a education covering full education and allowances amounting to£ 21,789.
The University of Exeter is a public exploration university in Exeter, United Kingdom, ranked 137th in the rearmost Times Higher Education World University Rankings( 2023), The university has stressed its purpose of using the power of its education and exploration to produce a sustainable, healthy and socially just unborn and leaves no sweats to fulfil it.
Why choose to study at the University of Exeter? The University of Exeter is one of the members of the Russell Group of leading exploration- ferocious universities. It’s recognised encyclopedically for its excellence in tutoring and high position of pupil satisfaction. The world- class exploration of the university is the result of its strong cooperation with its scholars and a clear focus on high performance.
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2023 is the last day to submit a scholarship application
- University or Organization: University of Exeter
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £21,789
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: British and International students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Candidates can undertake Research Master (MRes) in business management fields at the University of Exeter.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
HOW TO APPLY
- How to Apply: The admission applications need to be submitted via the university portal. Eligible candidates will be assessed on the basis of their admission application for the scholarship award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- An essay of no more than 750 words maximum explaining (1) why the applicant is applying for the scholarship, (2) why they are a suitable recipient of the scholarship, and (3) their expectations for the MRes + PhD in their chosen pathway.
- A CV of no more than 2 pages
- The official transcript or certified copy of university grades from all past degrees
- Two academic reference letters
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have an undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
The University of Exeter will award the selected candidates an award that will offer them the following:
- Full tuition fees at UK/International fee rate
- Remuneration for 180 hours teaching, circa £3238.20
- Annual stipend of £18551.40 (2022/23 rate)
Cafegist Category: Schorlarship