The Church of Scotland Hospital Nursing Training Admission Form 2022, Online Application for Nursing Training, Application status link, closing date, and application fees.
This is to inform interested candidates that The Church of Scotland Hospital School Admission Form for the 2022/2023 academic session is released online. Candidates should follow the steps below to apply for admission.
Table of Contents
Church of Scotland Hospital School Admission Form is the application form for admissions into full-time nursing courses or other medical-related courses.
Note: All applications must be submitted before the deadline.
Prospective students interested in the application must possess minimum requirements as stated in the application form advertisement published on the school website.
To view the general requirement for admission,
- Learners must minimum Grade 12 (std 10) – minimum 25 points
- Must also possess English “E” Higher Grade or “D” Standard Grade
- Biology/Physics/Chemistry/Physiology must be “E” Higher Grade
- Mathematics must be “E” Higher Grade or “D” Standard Grade
- National Senior Certificate must be Diploma
- Minimum 25 Points
- L4 in English
- Home Language/First Additional Language L4
- Life Orientation L4
- Any other two subjects
- visit http://kzncn.kznhealth.gov.za/
- Click the Apply 2022 button
- continue to other pages
- Fill out and submit forms
- Pay application processing fees
- Certified Copy of MatricCertificate and Identity Document
- Proof of residence or affidavit
31st August 2021
- Visit http://kzncn.kznhealth.gov.za/
- Click the Application Status link
- Enter your application number
- Click the check button to check the application status of admission.