The graduate program aims to widen opportunities for people from diverse backgrounds, designed to source and develop young talent for the future of CIPLA. In so doing, provides appropriate and relevant work experience that aligns with the graduates’ qualifications and identified talents.
Graduate Skills Internship Opportunity At Cipla
The program aims to provide hand-picked, talented graduates real-work experience to explore and expand their raw talent within key business units.
Develop your technical, commercial and leadership skills and maximise your development to set you on the path to your long-term career.
We seek to recruit highly motivated, excellence-focused graduates who are willing and able to fail and learn fast, who are innovate and collaborative; change-makers, insatiably curious, socially intelligent, culturally aware; resilient; agile, digital natives; game-changers!
We are looking for graduates who have completed their final year of study (averaging 70% for final year) in the following disciplines:
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Economic Management Sciences – Finance & Accounting, Business studies
- Graphic Design
- Health Sciences
- Human Sciences, Industrial Psychology, Human Resources
- Manufacturing – logistics; demand planning
- production; warehousing
- Natural Sciences
- Pharmacists (completed internship and community service)
- Social Sciences – Digital Marketing and Communications
- Supply Chain
HOW TO APPLY
As part of your application, please provide clear copies of these mandatory documents in PDF format.
- SA ID document (Be a SA citizen between the ages of 18–33)
- Matric certificate
- Latest (most recent) academic record or transcripts [A minimum overall aggregate of 70% for the most recent year completed]
- Proof that you have successfully completed your studies
- Each document submitted should be in pdf format and be named with your name and document type e.g. Noma_Sallie_Matric_Certificate.
- 1-page Resume in PDF format – include *ID & mobile number; residential and email address; *race and *gender
CLICK HERE TO VIEW AND APPLY ONLINE
Opportunity Closing Date: Thursday, 25 November, 2021 – 12:00