Fully Funded GKS Korean Government Scholarship 2023
The Korean Government Scholarship Program welcomes applications from all countries and covers a wide range of expenses, including tuition fees, monthly stipend, accommodation, airfare tickets, visa, books, and other related costs. As a recipient of this scholarship, you’ll have the opportunity to meet students from various parts of the world since the Global Korea Scholarship attracts a diverse group of students. South Korea offers numerous activities to engage in and explore while pursuing a Master’s or PhD degree from a top Korean university. Below, you can find further details about the Fully Funded GKS Korean Government Scholarship 2023, which does not require IELTS.
|Deadline:||31 July 2023|
|Study in:||Korea (south)|
|Provider:||Government Of Korea|
|Study Level:||Masters , PhD , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Government Scholarships , Fully Funded Scholarships|
The Korean Government Scholarship 2023 is a Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunity for all International students. It Covers:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Monthly Allowance (KRW 1,000,000 – KRW 1,500,000)
- Resettlement Allowance (KRW 200,000)
- Medical Insurance (KRW 20,000)
- Research Support (KRW 210,000 – 240,000)
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Language Courses
- Award for Excellent Korean Language Proficiency
- Printing Costs (Dissertation) (KRW 500,000 – 800,000)
- Completion Grant
Eligibility Criteria for the Korean Government Scholarship 2023
- Applicants can apply from all around the world. The Scholarship is open.
- Applicants must be physically fit and in good health.
- Applicant should Maintain a minimum CGPA requirement: 2.64/4.0, 2.80/4.3, 2.91/4.5, or 3.23/5.0.
- In percentage: 80% or higher on a 100-point scale, or be in the top 20% of their class.
- All applicants and their parents must not hold Korean citizenship.
- Must be under 40 years of age as of September 1, 2023 (born after September 1, 1983). (For Masters, Ph.D.)
- Applicants should have completed and hold a bachelor’s Degree program or be expected to hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Students in the final year and waiting for results can also apply. (In this case, you have to submit a certificate of expected graduation at the time of applying.
Apply on University Site
Cafegist Category: Scholarships