Scholarship Overview of GKS Korean Government Scholarship
The Korean Government Scholarship Program welcomes applicants from all countries. This fully-funded scholarship covers tuition fees, monthly stipends, accommodation, airfare tickets, visa expenses, books, and all other related expenses. As the Global Korea Scholarship Program attracts students from around the world, you will have the opportunity to make new friends. Pursue your Master’s or PhD from top Korean universities and discover the diverse range of activities available in South Korea. Further information about the Fully Funded GKS Korean Government Scholarship 2023 Without IELTS can be found below.
|Deadline:||31 July 2023|
|Study in:||Korea (south)|
|Provider:||Government Of Korea|
|Study Level:||Masters , PhD , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Government Scholarships , Fully Funded Scholarships|
Financial Coverage for GKS Korean Government Scholarship
The Korean Government Scholarship 2023 is a Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunity for all International students. It Covers:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Monthly Allowance (KRW 1,000,000 – KRW 1,500,000)
- Resettlement Allowance (KRW 200,000)
- Medical Insurance (KRW 20,000)
- Research Support (KRW 210,000 – 240,000)
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Language Courses
- Award for Excellent Korean Language Proficiency
- Printing Costs (Dissertation) (KRW 500,000 – 800,000)
- Completion Grant
Eligibility Criteria for the Korean Government Scholarship 2023
- Applicants can apply from all around the world. The Scholarship is open.
- Applicants must be physically fit and in good health.
- Applicant should Maintain a minimum CGPA requirement: 2.64/4.0, 2.80/4.3, 2.91/4.5, or 3.23/5.0.
- In percentage: 80% or higher on a 100-point scale, or be in the top 20% of their class.
- All applicants and their parents must not hold Korean citizenship.
- Must be under 40 years of age as of September 1, 2023 (born after September 1, 1983). (For Masters, Ph.D.)
- Applicants should have completed and hold a bachelor’s Degree program or be expected to hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Students in the final year and waiting for results can also apply. (In this case, you have to submit a certificate of expected graduation at the time of applying.
Cafegist Category: Scholarships