The Limpopo College of Nursing (Sovenga Campus) Applications Forms 2022
This is to notify all intending candidates that the Limpopo College of Nursing (Sovenga Campus) Application forms for 2022 are currently open online.
Details on the application are given below;
Table of Contents
Admission Requirements for Entry to the Diploma in Nursing (General, Psychiatric & Community) and Midwifery.
Admission into the programs of choice is given in the following categories.
Category A. Candidates Enrolling as Nursing Auxiliaries who passed Grade 12 prior to the current academic year
- Possess Senior Certificate with endorsement.
- Possess National Senior certificate – Bachelor’s Degree Pass.
- Have Compulsory subjects: English HG E symbol / Level 4
- Have an aggregate of 20 points on the rating scale.
- Must be a South African citizen from Limpopo Province.
- Candidates must ensure that completed application forms are received at the College from the 01st of April to the 31 of August each year.
- Also the prescribed Limpopo College of Nursing (LCN) application for admission form must be completed and signed.
- Documents such as a certified copy of the Senior Certificate., Identity book, and marriage certificate where applicable is required.
- Ensure the rating scale is completed.
- Certified proof of registration with SANC (where applicable) is required
Category B. Candidates currently in Grade 12 (NSC)
Candidates who fall under this category must possess;
- A pass in English with at least a level 4 pass i.e. 50 – 59%.
- Candidates must also submit certified copies of the statement of results by the 10 of January after the Grade 12 examination results are released, to the office of the Registrar.
- Candidates must be South African citizens from Limpopo Province.
- Know that All Grade 12 applicants must submit written proof from the school, that they are registered for a National Senior Certificate — Bachelors Degree pass with English as a compulsory subject.
- Ensure all completed application forms are received at the College from the 01st of April to the 31 of August each year.
- The prescribed Limpopo College of Nursing (Limpopo) application for admission form must be completed and signed.
- A certified copy of the Identity Document must be attached. (Birth Certificate if the ID is not available yet).
Category C. For candidates who are Enrolled Nurses
- Candidates must possess a Senior Certificate — Only compulsory subject: English
- Must have an aggregate of 20 points on the rating scale.
- Must present Certified proof of current registration with SANC.
- Candidates must ensure that completed application forms must be received at the College from the 01st of April to the 31 of August each year.
- Also true Certified copies of Identity Document, Senior Certificate, and marriage certificate (where applicable) are required.
- Deposit slip for administration fee. Know that if not attached, the application will be disqualified.
- Three (3) telephone numbers of relatives or friends must be written on the application form.
- Senior Certificate or National Senior Certificate.
- To apply, visit the college application portal
- Download application forms as follows;
3. Fill out and submit forms attach with other supporting documents.
For more information contact the management as follows;
Central Office -Student Affairs 015-291 1120 /4
Sovenga Campus – 015 267 1114