Pretoria Teaching College honours application, Pretoria Teaching College Graduate application, Pretoria Teaching College postgraduate courses, and Pretoria Teaching College application, and Pretoria Teaching College postgraduate application 2023
Everyone that needs a new qualification or a new specialization/stream must apply for admission. Applicants in their final year of study towards an undergraduate qualification must apply for admission. When can I apply? Applications for the 2023 academic year will be open from 1 September to 14 October 2022.
When may I apply? Applications for the 2023 academic year will be open from 1 September to 14 October 2022.
How to Apply | Pretoria Teaching College Postgraduate Application 2023
To see if you have been given admission and if you have all of the required documents available to upload throughout the application process. The following supporting documents are required:
- One Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- One copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) stating all the years of registration, modules passed and percentages obtained (internet copies will not be accepted)
- One copy International students must also upload a copy of the university ledger.
- One SAQA evaluation may be required for international students
- Final-year students (excluding Unisa students) who do not yet have an official academic record indicating completion of qualification must upload the official academic record to Unisa by 31 January 2023. Submission after this date could delay the processing of your application.
- One copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- One copy of your marriage certificate or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
Click Here to Apply for Pretoria Teaching College