SPU Postgraduate Application 2022 for Admission into, SPU Application fees, Programs (Courses), Application Status, Closing date for admission 2022
This is to enlighten the entire student that the management of the Sol Plaatje University (SPU) is inviting applications from interested and suitably qualified students (Indigents and International) for admission into Postgraduate programmes for the 2022 academic year.
Before Appling, know the actual programs (Course) available for the 2022Postgraduateadmission.
- Visit here
- Select the 2022 Postgraduate Programmes
- Create an Account with your valid email on the portal.
- Fill all necessary forms.
- A valid NBT Academic Literacy Test Plus report with an overall score of Upper Intermediate or above.
- A TOEFL iBT Score Report with an overall score of 88 or above, with at least 19 in Listening, 19 in Writing, 20 in Reading, and 22 in Speaking.
- A valid IELTS Academic Test Report Form with an overall score of band 6.5 or above, with at least 6.0 in each component.
- A valid PTE Academic Score Report with an overall score of 67 or above, with at least 59 in each communicative skills component.
Pay all applicable fees
- Interested applicant can apply for financial assistance (Scholarship) through the NSFAS application portal
International students – Click Here