United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA) Grant for Businesses, Ideas & Startups – B.I.S
The United Nations Economic Commission for Africa for Business. Idea. Startup – B.I.S Grant awards $25,000 to Africans with innovative ideas, brilliant startups and growing businesses have commenced. Application requirements are given below;
- Age: 16 – 65 years.
- Citizenship: Africa
- Education: minimum secondary or high school education.
- Conferencing Tool: Own a good device to initiate a video conferencing call.
- Visit https://unafrica.org/grant21/
- Select either ‘Inceptor’ and ‘Custodian’.
Note: An inceptor is for a person who has an idea, concept, or plan but is yet to execute it into business.
A custodian is for a person who manages an existing startup or business.
- Be sure to fill the form accurately and expect feedback within 4-5 working days.
- After a successful application, selected participants with positive feedback should make adequate preparations for an online interview.
To apply for the Scholarship,