UCT Postgraduate Application 2022 for Admission into University of Cape Town, UCT Application fees, Programs (Courses), Application Status, Closing date for admission 2022
Table of Contents
This is to inform all and sundry that the management of the University of Cape Town (UCT) is inviting applications from interested and suitably qualified students (Indigents and International) for admission into Postgraduate programmes for the 2022 academic year.
Before you apply, see they know the actual programs (Course) available for the 2022Postgraduateadmission.
- Visit here
- Select the 2022 Postgraduate Programmes
- Create an Account with your valid email on the portal.
- Fill all necessary forms.
- A valid NBT Academic Literacy Test Plus report with an overall score of Upper Intermediate or above.
- A TOEFL iBT Score Report with an overall score of 88 or above, with at least 19 in Listening, 19 in Writing, 20 in Reading, and 22 in Speaking.
- A valid IELTS Academic Test Report Form with an overall score of band 6.5 or above, with at least 6.0 in each component.
- A valid PTE Academic Score Report with an overall score of 67 or above, with at least 59 in each communicative skills component.
- Pay a Non-refundable application fee of R100for South African citizens
- Pay a Non-refundable application fee for foreign citizens of R100
- Payments to be made before closing dates
- Ensure to use your Person Number or T Number as reference
30 September 2021
Interested applicant can apply for financial assistance (Scholarship) through the NSFAS application portal
International students – Click Here