UJ Online Application for Admission in 2022, University of Johannesburg Application 2022 fees, Programs (Courses), Application Status, Closing date for admission 2022
Table of Contents
This is to inform all and sundry that the management of the University of Johannesburg(UJ) is inviting applications from interested and suitably qualified students (Indigenes and International) for admission into undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the 2022 academic year.
Before you apply, see the know the actual programs (Courses) available for the 2022 admission.
- Visit here
- select undergraduate/postgraduate/semester study abroad
- Create an Account with your valid email on the portal.
- Fill all necessary forms.
- Valid Email
- South African Identity Number
- Passport Number (International Students)
- Final School results
- Valid Passport or Identity Document or Birth Certificate
- Sworn English Translation of documents (Documents issued in any language other than English)
- Should you require on campus accommodation, please submit a completed residence application form at the same time you apply to study at UJ
- Pay a Non-refundable application fee of R200 for South African citizens
- Pay a Non-refundable application fee for foreign citizens of R200
- Payments to be made before closing dates
30 September 2021 at 12:00 noon
Interested applicants can apply for financial assistance (Scholarship) through the NSFAS application portal