UMP Online Application Form 2022 for Admission into University of Mpumalanga, UMP Application fees, Programs (Courses), Application Status, Closing date for admission 2022
Table of Contents
This is to inform all and sundry that the management of the University of Mpumalanga(UMP) is inviting applications from interested and suitably qualified students (Indigenes and International) for admission into undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the 2022 academic year.
Before you apply, see the know the actual programs (Courses) available for the 2022 admission.
- Visit here
- select Undergraduate/Postgraduate
- Create an Account with your valid email on the portal.
- Fill all necessary forms.
- Valid Email
- South African Identity Number
- Passport Number (International Students)
- Final School results
- Valid Passport or Identity Document or Birth Certificate
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of R150 for South African citizens
- Pay a non-refundable application fee for foreign citizens of R350/R500
- Payments to be made before closing dates
- Ensure to use your Person Number or T Number as a reference
Applying for Financial Assistance in UMP
Interested applicants can apply for financial assistance (Scholarship) through the NSFAS application portal