UP Application 2022 for Admission into the University of Pretoria, University of Pretoria Application fees, Programs (Courses), Application Status, Closing date for admission 2022
This is to inform all and sundry that the management of the University of Pretoria(UP) is inviting applications from interested and suitably qualified students (Indigenes and International) for admission into undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the 2022 academic year.
Before you apply, see the know the actual programs (Courses) available for the 2022 admission.
Applications for admission in 2022 is ongoing until 30th September 2021 for all undergraduate programmes. Interested prospective students should visit the UP Application Portal o view and apply online.
All Applications for the postgraduate programmes containing coursework mostly close on 31 October, with the exception of a few programmes and faculties which start to close from May onward.
Applications for research-only postgraduate programmes do not close. Just select the year in which you wish to start your programme when applying.
Before applying, I recommend you download the UP prospectus for the 2022 admission.
- Visit https://www.up.ac.za/online-application
- select undergraduate/postgraduate/semester study abroad
- Create an Account with your valid email on the portal.
- Fill all necessary forms.
- Valid Email
- South African Identity Number
- Passport Number (International Students)
- Application fees are waived for students who apply for studies at the University of Pretoria if their household income is lower than or equal to R150 000 per annum.
- Online applicants must upload proof of income in STEP 12 of the online application process. This will serve as proof of payment, to allow you to verify and apply your form. These documents will be verified.
When you submit your study application, you will need to pay an application fee of R300 (30 US Dollars) for 2022.
The Bank account into which payments can be made:
Standard Bank: Hatfield Branch (011545)
Swift code for internationals: SBZAZAJJ
Account number: 012602604
Will the University of Pretoria UP use the National Benchmark Test (NBT) score for the 2022 intake?
The answer is No.
Please click the link www.up.ac.za/programmes to check out the programmes available.
Before you gain the scholarship assistance, know that you (Students/Applicants) must submit an application on the MyUP Login page
UP bursaries and loans:
- Applications must be submitted through the UP Student Portal.
- Applications for 2022 open on 01 August 2021.
- For more information, you can visit up.ac.za/feesfunding
- NSFAS applications are centralized with NSFAS.
- For application dates & information please visit www.nsfas.org.za.
- There is an International funding application available on the application system.
30th September 2021
All prospective students who applied for the UP admission application 2022 should follow the steps below to check UP admission status 2022
- Visit MyUP Login(UP Portal)
- Enter Username and current Password
- Click the admission status link
- Accept/Reject Admission offer
If you want to enquire about the following, please email [email protected] or call 012 420 3111:
- You did not receive a confirmation letter.
- Your status indicates “awaiting results” despite the fact that you have already submitted your results as requested on your application form.
- You want to change your study programme.
To send in your complaints, please always state your name, surname, student number, ID number and contact number in your email and give an outline of your enquiry.
Regularly check the correctness of your personal information as well as the status of your application on the MyUP Login(UP Portal)