The University of Stellenbosch Application for Admission 2022 intake, SUN Application fees, Programs (Courses), Application Status, Closing date for admission 2022
Table of Contents
This is to inform all and sundry that the management of the University of Stellenbosch(SUN) is inviting applications from interested and suitably qualified students (Indigenes and International) for admission into undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the 2022 academic year.
Before you apply, see the know the actual programs (Courses) available for the 2022 admission.
- Visit https://student.sun.ac.za/signup
- select undergraduate/postgraduate/semester study abroad
- Create an Account with your valid email on the portal.
- Fill all necessary forms.
- Valid Email
- South African Identity Number
- Passport Number (International Students)
- Click here to view all required documents
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of R100 for South African citizens
- Pay a non-refundable application fee for foreign citizens of R700
- Payments to be made before closing dates
- Ensure to use your Person Number or T Number as a reference
- Click here to see all application fees guidelines
Take Note of These Dates
Undergraduate Programmes application closes 6 April
Applications open for financial assistance at Stellenbosch University on 3 May
Applications open for all postgraduate programmes on 1 June
Applications close for all undergraduate programmes on 31 July
Residence applications close on 31 July
Applications close for Stellenbosch University financial assistance on 31 August
Applications close for Diploma in Public Accountability (Telematic Education) on 15 December.
Interested applicants can apply for financial assistance (Scholarship) through the NAFS application portal
Yes. Only School of Tomorrow applicants and applicants to the Faculty of Law.