UNN USA Alumni Undergraduate Scholarships, Nigeria.
The management of UNN USA alumni scholarship board wishes to announce the 2021 Merit-Based Scholarship Award. The UNN USA scholarship is given to Undergraduate Students at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
Table of Contents
To qualify for the Scholarship, students must be able to exhibit appropriate writing skills. The goal of the UNN USA scholarship is to award ten to fifteen scholarships yearly to UNN students.
Students are encouraged to choose only one essay topic (500 words);
- Describe a problem you have solved or a problem you will like to solve. It can be an intellectual challenge, a research query, an ethical dilemma, anything that is of personal importance irrespective of the magnitude. Explain its significance to you and what steps you took or could take to identify a solution.
- Describe a topic, idea, or concept you find so engaging that it makes you lose track of time. Why do you find it engaging? What or to whom do you turn to when you want to learn more?
- The lessons we take from failure can be fundamental to later success. Recount an incident or time when you experienced failure. How did it affect you and what did you learn from the experience?
- Applicants or Students applying for the scholarship must have completed one full academic year of study at UNN.
- Also applying Students must maintain a minimum CGPA of 4.0 or higher during their remaining years of study to maintain the scholarship.
- Good character must reflect in the life of applicants
- Outstanding academic competence shall be assessed
- Future promise/objectives in student’s respective fields of study shall be assessed.
The scholarship worth 100,000 (Hundred Thousand Naira) a year
To apply for the scholarship, follow the steps below;
- Visit unn-usa.org to apply
- Click on scholarship on the top menu.
- Select Scholarship Application.
- Fill in your personal and student details.
- Enter your essay in the space provided.
- Upload your passport or student ID card.
- Enter extenuating circumstance (optional)
- Click submit.
Ready to apply?