Scholarship Overview World Youth Festival in Malaysia 2023
Youth Break Boundaries has unveiled another exciting opportunity for international applicants with the World Youth Festival in Malaysia 2023. The festival invites 160 talented students and innovative minds to participate in the Business Idea Competition and Hackathon, and there is no requirement for IELTS.
Youth from all corners of the globe are encouraged to attend with their creative ideas and aspirations to make a positive impact on society. If you have a startup or business idea, this is a great opportunity to apply. The World Youth Festival will cover half the cost of the program, and the top 10 delegates will receive airport transfer, hotel accommodations, meals, transportation, program fees, and a seminar kit.
For more information on the World Youth Festival, including application details, please refer to the program details below.
|Deadline:||20 May 2023|
|Provider:||Youth Break The Barriers|
|Study Level:||Summer program|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships , Fully Funded Scholarships|
Benefits for World Youth Festival
There are 150 Self Funded seats and 10 Funded Seats. The Participants who will be selected for Funded Program will be given the following:
Airport transfer, Hotel, Meals, Transportation, Program Fee and Seminar Kit.
To participate in the Business Idea and Hackathon Competition, individuals or groups of up to four members must meet certain general requirements, including:
- Participants can either register as individuals or groups, but groups should not exceed four members.
- If registering as individuals, participants will be assigned to groups with a maximum of four members.
- Groups can comprise members from different institutions.
- The proposed business plan must comply with applicable laws and regulations, as well as public order and moral norms.
- The proposed business plan must be for a business that has not yet been established or implemented.
- The proposed business plan must be feasible and capable of being implemented in real life.
- The business plan must not have been previously contested.
- The proposed business plan must be the original work of the participants and not the result of plagiarism.
- The themes for business plans are limited to Education, Beverage, Fintech, Environmental, or Creative Industry.
Eligibility Criteria for World Youth Festival
- Should be between 15 to 35 years old.
- Anyone from various backgrounds and countries can apply.
- Applicants should never have a criminal record.
Cafegist Category: Scholarship